Partly Retractable Soot blower
PARTLY RETRACTABLE SOOT BLOWERS
- Designed for cleaning heating surface in case of:
-Environment with high temperature gases (up to 750 degree C)
-Danger of meeting serious choking
- The construction and operations are similar to LRSB excepting the lance tube remains partly inside the boiler/heater, as the permissible temperature of the gases within its range.
- Optimal design of angle of blowing of the nozzle to ensure through
cleaning of the tubes
- Manual and motorised (with provision for manual operation) soot blowers
- Partly retractable soot blower is a direct drive mechanism, with motor
fixed in traveling carriage.
|Max Flue Gas Temp
|750 Deg C
|Max Lance Extn.