Rotary Soot Blowers
ROTARY SOOT BLOWERS
- To clean convection surface – boiler bank tubes, economisers, and air heaters
- Suited for environments with temperature up to 780 degree
- Blowing element is permanently held inside the boilers and cleans with a rotary action. Adjustable cleaning area to suit user requirements.
- Supplied with a mass blowing or lane blowing arrangement (refer following section)
- Suitable selection of no of nozzles, size and lance material as per application.
- Manual and motorized (with provisions for manual operation) soot blowers available
– Blowing medium is directed over a wider area to cover more than one lane-“shotgun” effect
– Blowing element has fewer nozzle of relatively larger diameter to effect widespread cleaning of three or more rows of tubes at a time
–Blowing medium is directed down each tube lane – “rifle” effect
-Generally used in the convection section of the boiler or in the case where there is not enough cavity space for mass blowing
-Elements use proportionally more nozzles of smaller diameter compared to the mass blowing arrangements
|Max. lance length
|Max steam Pressure
|Max steam temp.
|425 deg C